Remember for safety and efficiency all furnaces or boilers should be cleaned once a year. This can also help to avoid many costly repairs.
So call us today and schedule your appointment.
Furrnace Service: We service and repair all types and brands of furnaces and boilers. Whether you have a gas furnace, an electric furnace, a propane furnace or a heat pump, our highly skilled and certified technicians can service your furnace in the Greater Toledo Area including: Sylvania, Maumee, Perrysburg, Rossford, Oregon and S.E. Michigan.
7 Days a Week
Furnace Sales and Installation: Bluflame Service Company is a factory authorized dealer and service provider for Lennox and Amana heating and air conditioning products. Visit our showroom located at 1815 West Sylvania Avenue - Toledo, Ohio where we have a number of these furnaces installed and ready to demonstrate for you. So before you purchase, be sure to stop in and take a look and listen.
Don't think you need a new furnace?
Well a new high efficient furnace not only save energy, it saves you money and lots of it. Maybe even enough to pay for itself. So if you are going green or you just want to save your green, you win.
So call Bluflame today and start saving.
Furnace Troubleshooting Guide
Simple solutions to attempt before calling for service:
1. Check to make sure that your thermostat is set in the "heat" position
2. Make sure that the temperature setting on the thermostat is set above (or higher than) the indoor temperature showing on the thermostat.
3. Ensure that there is power to the furnace:
- Try turning the fan to "ON" using the fan switch on, if the blower comes on the furnace has power, be sure to switch back to “AUTO” or the fan will run continuously
4. Check the circuit breakers at the electrical panel to make sure they are in the "On" position.
5. Check the SSU switch (it looks like a light switch on a gray box located at the furnace) to be sure it is in the "ON" position
6. Replace the furnace filter if needed.
- All 1-inch thick furnace filters should be replaced monthly.
- Some pleated high-capacity can most likely be changed every other month
7. If the system is running but you have not changed your filter, the filter may need to be replaced.
8. Check all return air grilles to make sure they are not blocked by furniture or rugs
- Check all supply air registers to make sure they are open and blowing air
If these simple solutions do not solve your problem, contact our service department for service.